DNA Normalizer is based on Aline’s patented magnetic bead technology. This technology allows a pre-determined amount of DNA (output) to be isolated from variable DNA input and the output can be adjusted based on the end users’ needs. In addition, DNA normalization is accomplished during this purification process so that additional DNA quantification and dilution are not necessary. Time, labor and reagent cost are greatly saved with this unique normalization purification system. All DNA fragments (in PCR amplification or enzymatic reactions) can be normalized and combined in one simple process for Next Gen library construction.
Note: The DNA output following the standard protocol is 100ng. However, the output can be adjusted by the end users if desired.
1. Bind PCR products or genomic DNA to magnetic beads, then separate beads on magnet plate.
2. Wash beads with water to remove excessive DNA, nucleotides, salts, and other contaminants.
3. Elute DNA.
The protocol mainly consists of binding, washing and elution steps, and can be performed directly in the thermal cycling plate and requires no centrifugation or filtration. The process can be automated with a walk away solution for high throughput applications.
Down Stream Applications
- Library preparations for all Next Generation Sequencing platforms, e.g. Illumina, Ion Torrent, PacBio, Roche/454, SOLiD.
- Capillary sequencing
- Any other molecular engineering platforms
All DNA fragments (in PCR amplification or enzymatic reactions) can be normalized and combined in one simple process for Next Gen library construction.
- Dual action: Normalization and PCR clean up enables significant reduction in processing and faster turn-around times
- No centrifugation or filtration required
- Scalable: Tube, 96 and 384 well plate formats
- Manual and automation friendly
- Output can be either 10ng or 100ng DNA (please specify when place an order) with standard protocol
New Advantages – DNA Normalizer v3
- Can be used in both genomic DNA and PCR/fragmented DNA normalization
- higher primer dimer/adapter removal steps included in the kit as an option
- Extended Shelf Life
Small 100-400 rxns
Medium 1,000-4,000 rxns
Large 2,000-8,000 rxns
Bulk Contact us
If you cannot find the answer to your problem below then please
contact us or telephone 01954 210 200